Sunday, December 12, 2010

What else needs to be done

I don't know where to get the google maps or google document assignment. Can someone upload this. Also at the bottom of my pages I put

Resources: Images provided by __________ and linked the website. I saw this is how one of the example groups did it.

So far I have:
  • Added my three lessons
  • my movie
  • Did Cost and Procedures and Activities
  • Added a starting sentence
  • added one picture per page and sited them at the bottom of the page
  • I added "Last updated December 2010" at the bottom of every page because one of the rubrics said to and I didn't want to miss points for something that silly

What else needs to be done? I am going to add more information from the book in my starting sentences to incorporate more project based learning info.

No comments:

Post a Comment